Handling of personal information
This site is operated and provided by Torch Co., Ltd. We will explain what you need to know in advance and what you can refer to when using this site. Please note that the contents may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
1.First of all
Torch Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of personal information and manages it appropriately. We will operate and manage this site so that customers can use it with peace of mind.
2. Definition of personal information
In this regulation, personal information is information that can identify the individual customer such as the name and contact information provided by the customer through this site (it can be easily collated with other information, and thereby the individual customer can be identified. Includes).
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information provided by our customers for the following purposes.
Personal information provided by customers will not be used for purposes other than those specified above without the consent of the customer.
4. Provision of personal information
In order to achieve the purpose of use of the personal information provided to the customer, we may provide it to a third party only in the following cases.
(1) With the consent of the customer (2) When processed into a state in which the individual customer cannot be identified as statistical data (3) When based on laws and regulations.
5. Arbitrariness of presentation of personal information
For items that require the provision of customer's personal information, we will clearly indicate that fact in the input field in advance. You can refuse to provide personal information about optional items at your own discretion, but if you do not enter the required items, you may not be able to use the services on this site. Please note.
6. Security management of personal information
We will properly manage the personal information of our customers and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. Employees will be educated about the protection of personal information. We will endeavor to ensure safety both physically and humanly.
7. Entrustment of personal information
We may outsource the handling of the personal information you provide to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer. In this case, we will select a contractor who will take security measures equal to or higher than our company, clearly define the handling in contracts, etc., and manage and supervise appropriately.
8. Disclosure / correction / deletion of personal information, etc.
When requesting the customer to provide personal information, we will specify the contact point for inquiries. If you wish to disclose / correct / delete the contents of the personal information provided, please contact the contact point for inquiries. Please make a request. After confirming that the request is made by the customer, we will disclose, correct or delete the customer's personal information within a reasonable period and within a reasonable range.
9. Announcement of campaigns and services
We may send or send information about our services, etc. that we think is useful to you by e-mail, mail, etc., or call you. By requesting, we can cancel or resume the handling of these items.
(1) The Company shall provide the customer's IP address, cookie information, and the advertisement / page viewed when the customer uses the services of the Company or its affiliates, or visits the page. , Information such as your usage environment is automatically received from your browser and recorded on the server.
(2) In order to consider new services and to make the content of the services and advertisements we provide suitable for our customers, we will use gender, occupation, age, pages / advertisements you have viewed, and so on. We may use information about you, such as time of day, method of use, and environment of use. It will not be used in connection with personally identifiable information.
11. Protection of personal information at linked sites
This policy applies only to this site. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the handling of personal information on the websites of businesses or individuals other than our company linked from this site.
12. Compliance with relevant laws and regulations and other norms
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other related norms.
13. Changes to this policy
We may change this regulation due to changes in laws and regulations. We will post the changed content on this site for a certain period of time and notify the customer. If you do not agree with the changed regulation You can refuse to use the service at your own discretion. In this case, please note that you may not be able to use the services on this site.
14. Inquiry window
For inquiries regarding this policy and various procedures, please use the inquiry form below.
⇒ Click here for the inquiry form