Handling of personal information
This site is operated and provided by Torch Co., Ltd. We would like to explain what we would like you to understand in advance and for your reference when using this site. Please note that the contents may be changed or canceled without notice.
1.First of all
Torch Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of personal information, and with regard to the appropriate management of personal information, hereby states "Regarding the handling of personal information on this site" (hereinafter referred to as "this provision ”), and operate and manage this site so that customers can use it with peace of mind.
2. Definition of personal information
In this provision, personal information refers to information that can identify an individual customer, such as the name and contact information provided by the customer through this site (which can be easily compared with other information, thereby identifying the individual customer). (including things).
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information provided by customers for the following purposes.
Personal information provided by customers will not be used for purposes other than those specified above without the consent of the customer.
4. Provision of personal information
In order to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer, the personal information provided may be provided to a third party only in the following cases.
(1) When there is customer's consent (2) When processed as statistical data in a state where individual customers cannot be identified (3) When based on laws and regulations.
5. Voluntary presentation of personal information
For items that require the provision of your personal information, we will clearly indicate that in the input field in advance. You can refuse to provide personal information for optional items at your own discretion. Please note.
6. Security management of personal information
We will properly manage the personal information provided by customers and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. We will provide employees with training on personal information protection. We will strive to ensure safety from both physical and human aspects.
7. Consignment of personal information
The Company may outsource the handling of the personal information provided to the customer to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer. In this case, we will select a subcontractor that takes security measures equal to or higher than our company, clearly stipulate the handling in contracts, etc., and appropriately manage and supervise it.
8. Disclosure/correction/deletion of personal information
When we ask customers to provide their personal information, we will clearly indicate the point of contact for inquiries.If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete the content of the personal information you have provided, please contact the point of contact. Please make a request. After confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, we will disclose, correct or delete the customer's personal information within a reasonable period and within a reasonable scope.
9. Notification of campaigns and services
We may send or send information about our services, etc. that we believe may be beneficial to you by e-mail, postal mail, etc., or may call you. By making a request, we can suspend or resume these handlings.
(1) When you use the services of our company or our affiliated companies or view pages, we collect your IP address, cookie information, and the advertisements and pages you see. , automatically receives information such as the customer's usage environment from the customer's browser and records it on the server.
(2) In order to consider new services and to make the content of the services and advertisements we provide more suitable for our customers, we may use information such as gender, occupation, age, pages and advertisements you have seen, usage We may use customer information such as time zone, usage method, usage environment, etc. It will not be used in connection with information that can identify an individual.
11. Protection of personal information on linked sites
This provision applies only to this site. Therefore, our company cannot be held responsible for the handling of personal information on websites of businesses or individuals other than our company that are linked from this site.
12.Compliance with relevant laws and other norms
We will comply with laws and other related norms regarding the protection of personal information.
13. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Our company may change this policy due to changes in laws and regulations.We will post the content of the change on this site for a certain period of time and notify the customer.If you do not agree to the changed policy You may refuse at your own discretion.In this case, please note that you may not be able to use the services on this site.
For inquiries regarding these regulations and various procedures, please contact us using the inquiry form below.
⇒ Click here for the inquiry form