In addition to this Agreement, the Company shall, with respect to the use of the Service by the Customer, comply with this Agreement, special agreements relating to the use of each service, other subordinate agreements, guidelines, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Special Agreements, etc."). (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc."). Such special agreements, etc. shall be applied to the use of this service by the customer as part of this agreement, and if there is a different provision between such special agreement and this agreement, the special agreement shall be applied preferentially.
Article 1 (Privacy)
In addition, third-party sites that customers can access through this service have various regulations independent of our company. We do not assume any obligation or responsibility for these independent regulations and activities.
Article 2 (Purpose of use)
This service is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. Unless the Company has given prior consent, use or access to the Service, whether in whole or in part, for the purpose of sales activities or other profit-making purposes, or for similar acts. Use as a preparatory act is strictly prohibited.
Article 3 (Copyrights, property rights and other rights)
Copyrights, trademark rights, and other property rights related to information, trademarks, images, videos, advertisements, designs, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "contents, etc.") contained in this service are owned by our company or the author who created the content, etc. All rights reserved.
Unless the customer is licensed to use or use the Company or a third party that owns copyrights or other property rights, or if the use or use is permitted without permission from the right holder by law, Reproduction, editing, modification, posting, reprinting, public transmission, distribution, sale, provision, translation, or any other use or use of the contents of the Service is prohibited.
Article 4 (Change, Termination, etc. of Service)
Our company may change, suspend or terminate all or part of this service (including the content of information provided in this service) without prior notice to customers. Even if the customer or a third party suffers damage as a result, we will not be held responsible.
Article 5 (Disclaimer)
The use of this service shall be at the customer's own discretion and responsibility, and shall be used after accepting the following items.
Although the Company takes due care in the handling of information and posts information after confirming it, under no circumstances will it be held responsible for any of the following items to any person or corporation. .
As a result of obtaining and using all information provided by this service (including but not limited to online travel information and links such as images, fees, travel destinations, etc. The same applies hereinafter in this agreement), or unavailability loss or damage (whether in whole or in part) caused by;
Loss or damage (whether in whole or in part) caused by broken links in the information provided by the Service, discrepancies in information over time, or other circumstances.
Loss or damage (whether in whole or in part) caused by errors or incompleteness of any information contained in the Service (whether or not we are at fault).
The information provided by this service shall not be regarded as a representation of fact or a recommendation to purchase or apply for other companies' products or services, and we do not provide any warranty (whether express or implied) regarding the contents. In addition, the Company will not be held responsible for any damages or disadvantages incurred by customers or third parties.
Article 6 (Links to other sites)
During this service, links to other websites and resources may be established, and third parties may register links and trackbacks to other websites and resources. Linked websites and resources are managed independently by their respective operators, and we are not aware of their content or safety, and cannot take any responsibility.
Article 7 (Prohibited Acts)
The following acts are prohibited by the Company, and the Customer shall not do so.
(1) Copying, reproducing, duplicating, sending, assigning, distributing, distributing, reselling, transmitting, making transmittable, or altering the information provided by the Service, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of the Company; , adapt, translate, lend, or use or store for these purposes
(3) Acts contrary to public order and morals
(4) Criminal or tortious acts;
(5) Acts that disadvantage other customers or third parties
(6) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
(7) Acts that damage the credibility of the Company or the Service
(8) Intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, design rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, patent rights, know-how), reputation, privacy and other third party rights of the Company or third parties or acts that infringe on interests
(9) Acts that cause trouble or disadvantage to other members, third parties, or the Company, or acts that slander or damage the reputation or credibility of these persons
(10) Actions that cause damage to the system infrastructure of the Service, or actions that interfere with the operation of the Service by the Company, by using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(11) Acts of sending spam or e-mails to unspecified members, or forcing or requesting them to read them, answer questionnaires, or forward such e-mails to other members or third parties act of doing
(12) Acts of posting information that identifies individuals regardless of whether they are the person themselves or a third party
(13) Unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of e-mails from the Company or the content of the Service;
(14) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(15) Acts that promote the acts specified in all items
(16) Acts that the Company determines may fall under any of the items
(17) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
If the customer commits any of the above acts, the Company will suspend the use of the Service or take other measures that the Company deems appropriate. We may also take such measures if we determine that you have violated the content or purpose of these Terms, or that you have acted inappropriately in light of these Terms. We may take such measures at our discretion, regardless of whether or not there is an inappropriate act by the customer or any other responsibility of the customer. Please understand in advance that we cannot answer any questions regarding the reasons why we have taken such measures. Even if the customer suffers damage due to the above measures taken by us, we will not be held responsible.
Article 8 (Changes to these Terms)
Article 9 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
This agreement shall be interpreted based on Japanese law. If there is a need for litigation regarding these Terms, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the complaint.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
If you have any questions, please contact us from the inquiry form .
This agreement will come into effect from December 28, 2020.