In addition, regarding the use of this service by customers, in addition to this agreement, special agreements regarding the use of each service, other subordinate agreements, guidelines, etc. of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as "special agreements, etc." It is called "Terms, etc."). The special contract, etc. is applied to the customer's use of this service as part of this agreement, and if there is a difference between the special agreement and this agreement, the special agreement shall take precedence.
Article 1 (Privacy)
In addition, third-party sites that customers can access through this service have various rules that are independent of our company. We have no obligation or responsibility for these independent rules or activities.
Article 2 (About the purpose of use)
This service is provided only for your private and non-commercial use. Unless we have consented in advance, regarding the use of this service and access to this service, whether in whole or in part, use for business activities or other commercial purposes or similar acts, for that purpose Use as a preparatory act is strictly prohibited.
Article 3 (copyright, property right and other rights)
The copyrights, trademark rights and other property rights related to information, trademarks, images, videos, advertisements, designs, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "contents, etc.") contained in this service are the Company or the author who created the contents, etc. It belongs to the copyright holder.
Unless you are licensed to use or use by our company or a third party who has copyright or other property rights, or if you are permitted to use or use without permission from the right holder by law, this You may not copy, edit, modify, post, reprint, publicly transmit, distribute, sell, provide, translate or otherwise use or use the contents of the service.
Article 4 (Change / termination of service, etc.)
The Company may change, suspend, or terminate all or part of this service (including the content of information provided in this service) without notifying the customer in advance. We are not responsible for any damage caused to you or a third party.
Article 5 (Disclaimer)
The use of this service shall be used after consenting to the following items at the customer's own discretion and responsibility.
We take great care in handling information and post it after confirming it, but we cannot take any responsibility for the following items under any circumstances or to any person or corporation. ..
The result or unavailability of all information provided by this service (including but not limited to online travel information such as images, fees, travel destinations, links, etc. The same shall apply hereinafter in this agreement). Loss or damage caused by (whether in whole or in part).
Loss or damage (whether in whole or in part) caused by broken links, differences in information over time, or other circumstances in which the information provided by this service is broken.
Any loss or damage (whether in whole or in part) caused by the lack of completeness of any information contained in this service (all of which may or may not be our negligence).
The information provided by this service shall not be regarded as a statement of facts or a recommendation for purchasing or applying for another company's product or service, and we do not guarantee its contents (whether express or implied). In addition, we are not responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to you or a third party.
Article 6 (links to other sites)
During this service, links to other websites and resources may be set, and third parties may register links and trackbacks to other websites and resources. The linked websites and resources are managed independently by their respective operators, and we are not aware of their contents or safety, and we cannot take any responsibility.
Article 7 (Prohibited acts)
The Company has stipulated the following acts as prohibited matters, and the customer shall not do this.
(1) All or part of the information provided by this service may be copied, reproduced, duplicated, sent, transferred, distributed, distributed, resold, transmitted, made available for transmission, or modified without the prior consent of the Company. , Adaptation, translation, lending, or storage for use or use for these purposes
(3) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(4) Criminal acts, illegal acts
(5) Acts that give disadvantage to other customers or third parties
(6) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
(7) Acts that damage the credibility of our company or this service
(8) Intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party (including but not limited to copyrights, design rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, patent rights, know-how), honor, privacy and other rights of third parties Or acts that infringe on interests
(9) Acts that cause inconvenience or disadvantage to other members, third parties or the Company, or acts that slander or damage these persons or damage their honor or credibility.
(10) Acts that impair the system infrastructure of this service by using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that interfere with the operation of this service by our company.
(11) Sending an e-mail to an unspecified member or spam mail, or compelling or requesting to read it, answer a questionnaire, or forward the e-mail to another member or a third party. Act
(12) The act of posting personally identifiable information regardless of the person or a third party
(13) Unauthorized reproduction or redistributing of e-mail from our company or the contents of this service
(14) Acts that violate the law
(15) Acts that promote the acts specified in all items
(16) Acts that the Company determines that there is a risk of falling under all items
(17) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
If any of the above actions is taken, the Company will suspend the use of this service for the customer and take other measures that the Company deems appropriate. We may also take such measures if the customer violates the content or purpose of this agreement, or if we determine that we have performed an inappropriate act in light of this agreement. We may take such measures at our discretion regardless of improper acts by the customer or other liability of the customer. Please be aware that we will not be able to answer any of the reasons why we have taken such measures. We are not responsible for any damage caused to you due to the above measures taken by us.
Article 8 (Change of this agreement)
Article 9 (Governing law, jurisdiction)
This agreement shall be construed based on Japanese law. If there is a need for a proceeding regarding this agreement, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the proceeding.
Article 10 (About inquiries)
If you have any questions, please contact us using the inquiry form .
This agreement will come into effect on December 28, 2020.